MAIN STREET IS THE PLACE FOR TASTY TO GO
Our food is cooked fresh and there are always
seasonal specials available alongside our regular menu.
small: $4.00 large: $6.00
Fresh Cut French Fries
- Fresh cut and delicious to accompany any meal!
- hand-breaded, golden-fried mozzarella triangles served with a side of marinara
Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Fresh cut sweet onions, dipped in house-made beer batter and deep fried
Deep Fried Pickle Chips
- hand-breaded golden–fried dill pickle chips with a side of ranch
Sweet Potato Fries
- sweet potato fries with a side of maple syrup
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
- portabella mushrooms baked with a house-made seafood stuffing
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- with bacon, gorgonzola and balsamic glaze drizzle
- golden-fried shrimp tossed in spicy sweet red chili sauce
- served with house-made cocktail sauce
Baked Stuffed Haddock
- with a seafood stuffing
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
- with a seafood stuffing
Bone-in Chicken wings
- (5 pieces) plain or tossed in your favorite sauce served with carrots and celery
1⁄2 lb $8.00 1lb $14.50
Main Street’s Signature Boneless Wings
- Hand-breaded fresh boneless wings: plain or tossed in your favorite sauce below, served with carrots and celery
Choice of Dipping Sauce
- BBQ, Maple BBQ, Honey BBQ, Tangy Gold BBQ, Sweet Teriyaki, Cajun Sweet Teriyaki, Kickin Bourbon Molasses, Sweet Red Chili, Sriracha, Honey Mustard, Garlic Parmesan, Hot Blonde, Mild Buffalo, Regular Buffalo, Flamin′ Hot Buffalo
- 6 oz. fresh ground beef grilled to perfection on a brioche roll served with dill pickles on the side
All American Burger
- lettuce, tomato, red onion, choice of cheese on a brioche roll and dill pickles on the side
Mushroom Swiss Burger
- sautéed mushrooms and Swiss cheese on a brioche roll with dill pickles on the side
Bacon Blue Burger
- crispy bacon and blue cheese crumbles on a brioche roll served with dill pickles on the side
Bacon Cheddar Burger
- crispy bacon and cheddar cheese on a brioche roll served with dill pickles on the side
- caramelized onions, crispy bacon, and choice of cheese on a brioche roll served with dill pickles on the side
- beer battered onion rings, crispy bacon, and choice of cheese on a brioche roll served with dill pickles on the side
Hawaiian Sweet & Spicy Burger
- fresh ground beef topped with a grilled pineapple, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sweet onion served with dill pickles on the side
- topped with an over-easy fried egg , crisp bacon, caramelized onions, *choice of cheese served with a side of ketchup and dill pickles on the side
Black Bean Burger
- House-made black bean burger on a brioche roll topped with lettuce, tomato, avocado, pepper jack cheese, and chili lime aioli
Salads, Mac and Cheese, & Quesadillas
Add to House Salad or Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Chicken $5.00, Grilled Buffalo Chicken $5.00, Grilled Cajun Chicken $5.00, Filet Steak Tips $8.00, Cajun Filet Steak Tips $8.00, Shrimp $7.00
- fancy mixed greens, tomato, red onion, peppers, cucumber, and dressing
- tomatoes, bacon, blue cheese crumbles topped with blue cheese dressing
- sliced tomatoes and mozzerella, fresh basil, lightly drizzled with olive oil, balsamic glaze and salt & pepper
Macaroni and Cheese
- macaroni baked in a perfect blend of parmesan, asiago, and cheddar cheese
Quesadilla Cheddar Jack Cheese
- cheddar jack cheese in a grilled flour tortilla, served with cream cheese and salsa
Grilled Chicken Quesadilla
- cheddar jack and chicken in a grilled flour tortilla with a side of sour cream and salsa
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
- buffalo chicken, cheddar jack, with blue cheese crumbles
- with hamburger, cheddar jack cheese, sautéed peppers and onions
- a hand-breaded crispy chicken breast topped with mozzarella cheese, zesty tomato and garlic marinara sauce, served with linguini
- sautéed shrimp with fresh garlic, tomato, in a white wine sauced a bed of linguini topped with parsley
Fish and Chips
- hand-battered fried haddock served with fresh cut fries, home-made coleslaw and tarter sauce
- golden-fried hand-breaded shrimp served with fresh cut fries, home-made coleslaw and cocktail sauce for dipping
- 8oz. tender filet served with your choice of 2 sides
Signature Filet Tips: Regular $18.00 King $23.00
- served with 2 sides
- topped with choice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion on a brioche roll served with dill pickles on the side
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- topped with choice of cheese, lettuce, and tomato, on a brioche roll served with dill pickles on the side
- topped with lettuce, tomato, on a brioche roll with dill pickles on the side
Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- topped with choice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, on a brioche roll served with dill pickles on the side
These tipples have a tale attached
We serve a delicious selection of beverages—from the best
local craft brews to distinctive, food-friendly wines.
Yuengling – Traditional Lager (4.5% ABV)
- Famous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor with roasted caramel malt for a subtle sweetness and a combination of cluster and cascade hops, this true original delivers a well-balanced taste with very distinct character.
Angry Orchard (5% ABV)
Hitchcock Brewing Company – Crossover Golden Ale (4.7% ABV)
- American Blonde Ale. An easy drinking golden ale that is light and crisp. Clear and golden in color, it finishes clean with just a hint of citrus.
Sam Boston Lager (5% ABV)
- A distinctive balance of spicy hops, slightly sweet roasted malts, and a smooth finish. Deep amber to golden appearance. Sam Boston Lager pairs well with all dishes.
Allagash White Belgian (5.1% ABV)
- Brewed in Maine, belgian-style wheat beer is brewed with oats, malted wheat, and unmalted raw wheat for a hazy, “white” appearance. Spiced with a special blend of coriander and Curaçao orange peel, Allagash White is both complex and refreshing.
Berkshire Brewing Company – Steel Rail Pale Ale American (6.7% ABV)
- Flagship brew is a light colored, medium bodied ale exhibiting exceptional freshness through its 2-Row Pale malt backbone and signature hop flavor and aroma.
Wormtown Brewery – Be Hoppy (6.5% ABV)
- Huge aromatics and big citrus forward flavors come from the copious amount of hops used during a double dry hop and hop back processes.
Berkshire Brewering Company – Drayman’s Porter (6.2% ABV)
Smuttynose Brewery – Old Brown Dog Ale (6.7% ABV)
- Award-winning American Brown Ale. Compared to a typical English Brown Ale, Old Brown Dog is fuller-bodied and more strongly hopped.
Founders Brewery – Breakfast Stout (8.3% ABV)
- Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout The coffee lover’s consummate beer. Brewed with an abundance of flaked oats, bitter and imported chocolates, and two types of coffee, this stout has an intense fresh-roasted java nose topped with a frothy, cinnamon-colored head that goes forever.
Special Guest Tap Line Appearance
- Special Guest beer changes throughout the year- ASK YOUR SERVER - ″What′s on the SPECIAL GUEST TAP?″
Clown Shoes & Sam Adams Seasonal
IPA Space Cake (9% ABV)
- This Double IPA features robust hop aromas that carry through to the strong juicy flavors of tropical citrus. A sweet and strong malt backbone pairs with a subtle booziness.
Bubble Farm Pale Ale (6.5% ABV)
- Light in color with a touch of haze, this American IPA maintains an approachable medium-body without sacrificing any of the full aroma and flavor of copious dry hopping additions of Simcoe, Azacca, and Idaho 7 hops.
Undead Party Crasher Imperial Stout (10% ABV)
- Big and bold American Imperial Stout utilizes holy water and a malt bill including smoked malts for an Imperial Stout that bursts with dark malt flavor. Rich notes of coffee, and chocolate mingle throughout an intense and full-bodied Stout.
Octoberfest (5.3% ABV)
- German Märzen / Oktoberfest style beer. Smoothness and roasted malt character makes it the perfect beer for fall.
Winter Lager (5.6% ABV)
- Deep ruby brown, spiced wheat bock; malty with slight sweetness and hint of warming spices complemented by floral noble hops.
Cold Snap (5.3% ABV)
- A white ale brewed with a blend of exotic spices. Crisp with a smooth finish golden and lively gets a kick from a bright blend of spring spices. Orange peel and plum add subtle sweetness, while coriander contributes a peppery bite.
Summer Ale (5.3% ABV)
- American wheat ale, golden and hazy. Citrus aroma, crisp with a delicate lemon flavor, with a slightly tart and dry finish.
Bud Select 55
Twisted Tea Half & Half
Twisted Tea Raspberry
Bollini Pinot Grigio
Simi Sonoma Chardonnay
Ruffino Moscato D’Asti
Kim Crawford Rose
Benziger Cabernet Sauvignon
Canoe Ridge Merlot
Meiomi Pinot Noir
Tito’s Moscow Mule
- Tito′s Handmade Vodka, Ginger Beer, fresh squeezed lime juice, garnished with a lime wheel and fresh mint
- Jack Daniels, Ginger Beer, fresh squeezed lime juice, garnished with a lime wheel and fresh mint
- 1800 Silver, Ginger Beer, fresh squeezed lime juice, garnished with a lime wheel and fresh mint
- Bacardi, fresh squeezed lime juice, simple syrup, muddled fresh mint, soda water, garnished with a lime wheel
Main Street Mojito
- Bacardi, fresh rhubarb syrup, fresh squeezed lime juice, muddled fresh mint, simple syrup, soda water, garnished with lime wheel and fresh mint
- Bacardi, fresh squeezed lime juice, simple syrup, muddled fresh mint and raspberries, soda water, garnished with raspberries and mint
- Bacardi, Elderflower, fresh squeezed lime juice, simple syrup, muddled fresh mint, soda water, garnished with a lime wheel and mint
Flying Toasted Almond
- Kahlua, Absolut, Amaretto, and milk
Kahlua Iced Latte
- Kahlua, Absolut, chilled coffee, and milk